Sunday, May 30, 2010

12 Years

Hubby and I are celebrating 12 years of life and love today! Here are the top 12 reasons I'm glad I married him and why I would do it all over again:

12. He is a hard worker and a good provider.
11. He helps me look at things in a different--and sometimes better--way.
10. He loves the outdoors. I don't hunt or fish, but I sure do like the way my man looks in camo!
9. He can make me laugh. Even when I don't feel like it, he knows how to make me smile.
8. He prays with me and for me.
7. He reads a lot. Some of our favorite "dates" are spent wandering through a book store.
6. He is a master when it comes to cooking out on the grill.
5. He makes me feel safe.
4. He tells me all the time that I am pretty and that he is proud of me.
3. My cancer happened to him, too, and he is fighting for me and with me.
2. He is the father of my children. There could never be a better one.

And the number one reason I am glad I married him:

1. He is my best friend. I think I am the luckiest lady in the world to get to spend a lifetime with him.

Hubby: After all these years and all the "stuff," you're still the one. You have my heart. I love you so much...Happy Anniversary!

1 comment:

Fliterary said...

Happy Anniversary!

I'm praying for you and your family.

Bunches of BIG blessings for your Anniversary!