Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election 2008 Snippets

A Conversation:

I picked Goliath up at school after I voted last week. He noticed my "I Voted" sticker.......

Goliath: Mom, you voted today?

Me: Yes, I did.

Goliath: You didn't vote for Barack Obama, DID YOU?!?!?!?

Me: Ummmm, noooooo.........

Goliath: That's good, because he wants to get rid of all the guns in America!

Me: Really? Who told you that?

Goliath: Daddy.

A Picture:


A Palindrome:

Wasilla's all I saw.

A Word:

"If we abide by the principles taught in the Bible, our country will go on prospering and to prosper; but if we and our posterity neglect its instructions and authority, no man can tell how sudden a catastrophe may overwhelm us and bury all our glory in profound obscurity.”
- Daniel Webster

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, and seek My face, and turn from their evil ways, then I will hear from heaven, forgive their sin, and heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14

No comments: