1. When the 3 little cowboys and their daddy are away, it is VERY quiet in the house.
2. When the 3 little cowboys and their daddy are away, I miss them a LOT.
3. Abby dog is ready for spring, and likes to lay out in the sun.
4. I have some of the best friends in the whole world.
5. Some of my favorite cards are made out of construction paper and have misspelled words and backwards letters.
6. I thought I could conquer Target on Saturday. Instead, Target conquered me.
7. Love is a funny thing. It gets better with time.
8. The happiness of the people I love is key to my own happiness.
9. Courage and faith really mean nothing unless I back up my words with my actions.
10. People actually expect me to wear pajamas, all day every day.
11. There is nothing good on television during the weekend.
12. World Market is a very interesting store.
13. In the fall, I think daylight savings time is a great idea. In the spring, it makes no sense to me.
14. The boys sound super sweet when I talk to them on the phone.
15. Our church helps support an orphanage in Guatemala. I would really, really like to go on one of the mission trips there sometime and love on those children.
16. Tiny puppies are irresistable!
17. Flip flops are high on my favorites list.
18. I continue to be amazed at the way God orchestrates circumstances and people to minister to me and my family during this season.
19. I am looking forward to Spring Break just so I can enjoy being with my boys.
20. I am annoyed when I call a store during business hours and they don't answer the phone.
21. I am afraid of losing my hair to chemotherapy, and I hate that I feel so strongly about something so silly.
22. Fruity Mentos are quite possibly the world's greatest candy.