This is the view from our hotel balcony.
We spent 4 days laughing, eating, lounging, sleeping, and shopping! One entire day was devoted to the best mall any of us has ever been to. Amazing.
Here are a few things I learned while I was away:
1. Not all Targets are created equal.
2. If your mom makes up her own rules for the game of Uno, it's OK because it's funny and well, she's your mom.
3. There's almost nothing sadder than a 22 year old woman who has never had breakfast in bed.
4. Pina coladas taste better if someone delivers them to you poolside.
5. Trying on clothes is much more fun without small children crawling under the door of your dressing room.
6. Mimi's Cafe stops serving all breakfasty foods at 4:00 p.m.
7. The worst traffic in Texas is in San Antonio, probably due to the excessive number of roundabouts.
8. My husband is an amazing father.
9. If you put tanning lotion on your legs and then lay a People magazine down in your lap, bad things happen.
10. Not only am I directionally challenged, I am also not a very good sign reader.
11. Sometimes you have to look really, really long and hard to find well-dressed people.
12. I know my Disney music like nobody's business!
13. It is poor planning to build a major amusement park on a 2-lane road.
14. When staying in a hotel, it is good manners to make your bed before the housekeeping crew arrives to make your bed.
By the pool!