Thursday, May 3, 2007

On My Heart

Just a few Scriptures that have been on my heart lately...
Teach me your way, O Lord, and I will walk in your truth; give me an undivided heart, that I may fear your name. I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me... Psalm 86:11-13
Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands. Isaiah 49:16
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation. He is my fortress, I will not be shaken. Psalm 62:5-6

1 comment:

Made-to-love said...

"Don’t be afraid, for I am with you.
Don’t be discouraged, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you.
I will hold you up with my victorious right hand." Isaiah 41:10

One of my favorites. ^^