Monday, April 25, 2011

Homeowners!

The blog is neglected.
I'm drowning in dirty laundry.
I can't find anything.
I haven't cooked a meal that's worth anything in days.

And here's why:

Today Hubby and I signed final papers for our NEW HOUSE!!!

"Excited" does not begin to cover it! We outgrew our current house a while back--it has gotten smaller as the boys have grown bigger. The new house has plenty of space, both inside and out.

Tonight we picked up dinner at Rosa's and had our first meal in our new house...picnic-style on the kitchen floor. The boys got to bring a few things over for their new rooms. Goliath brought his CD player and his art supplies, Little Middle brought his Lego Star Wars ships, and Baby chose to bring his hats. Even Abby Dog got to come, and she was a big hit with the little girls who live next door!

The five of us are over-the-moon-thrilled about our new place. There is much more work to be done (including the "big" moving day this weekend) before we are settled there. But while I'm making a path through all the U-Haul boxes, I will be thankful. He has given us so much!

P.S. I promise that when the move is done, the blog will be revived.

10 comments:

Farrel said...

The house is beautiful! I hope you have an amazing time building new memories and filling that new place with love love love :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!! Words can't describe how happy I am for all of you!!! I can't wait to come and see it!

B Hayes said...

WOW! This is beautiful - I'm sure it will feel good to stretch out in it. Make lots of new memories!

Reckless said...

well, it's on the wrong street, but it's still pretty. so happy for you guys. glad you and mommawolg will both be closer to me. if we all stick it out, at least the kids can go to high school together.

Shellie said...

So lovely. Extremely happy for you!

Fliterary said...

How exciting! What a wonderful God blessing for you all!

wilsonfamily said...

Congrats!!! SO excited for you guys. It's beautiful and I love those trees!

wilsonfamily said...

Ps. You might want to just keep those c-mas decorations up since it will be here before we know it. :)

Michelle B said...

It's sooooooooooooooo pretty! I can't wait to visit! :)

Hannah Marie said...

Thankss for sharing