In his preschool class yesterday, Little Middle did a "My Mommy" questionaire in celebration of Mother's Day. The teacher asked him a series of questions about me and wrote down his answers verbatim. Here are the results:
1. What is your mommy's name? Ms. Allyson
(He hears other kids call me this....)
2. How tall is your mommy? 40 inches tall
(This makes him five inches taller than me, and I am ineligible to ride anything at Six Flags.)
3. How old is she? 28
4. How much does she weigh? 42 pounds
(I really wish.)
5. What color are your mommy's eyes? Blue
6. What color is her hair? Black on bottom and same as mine on top
(He forgot to mention that I pay out the wazoo for that!)
7. What is her favorite food? Salad
(Must be why I weigh 42 pounds.)
8. What is your mommy's favorite color? Pink
9. What does she do while you are at school? She is in her class.
(And spying on Little Middle and Baby in their classes......)
10. What does your mommy like to do or play? She likes to cook dinner.
(I'm the fun mom everyone's talking about.)
HA! Happy Mother's Day!