Saturday, December 27, 2008

'Twas the Days Before Christmas....

Goliath after a successful performance in the Christmas musical at church


Goofing off at the winter party at school


On our way to Houston for Aunt Jenny's graduation

Jenny Day

Congratulations, Jen! We're so very proud of you!
(I'll be writing down the song for you so it can live forever...)
Celebrating Christmas at Poppy and Nana's house

Grown-up gift for a fast-growing boy

Little Middle the Storm Trooper

Baby loved his castanets and "boo-macas"

Ms. Felicia came over and helped the boys make gingerbread houses.

The siblings before a night out on the town

The guys paying the bills on our triple date



Back home, we baked some Christmas cookies to get ready for Santa.

2 comments:

The Horton Family said...

Are you kidding me? They ALL got to make their OWN gingerbread house? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin McDevitt said...

The boys are growing up so fast... Have I been away that long? I'm sorry I didn't get to see you all this Christmas. Thanks for helping me experience it though. That is an amazing picture of you three, too. Really.